ChatGPT, Workplace Implications and HR Considerations
In recent years, the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in the workplace has increased significantly, with many companies leveraging AI-powered tools to enhance productivity, reduce costs, and improve customer service. ChatGPT, a large language model, has been one of the most widely used AI tools for chatbots, virtual assistants, and automated customer service. However, the adoption of ChatGPT in the workplace has raised several opportunities, challenges, and policy considerations that HR professionals need to be aware of.
During our webinar we will discuss the various workplace implications and what HR professionals need to consider, including its effect on job roles and responsibilities and other implications such as data privacy and discrimination.
What should employers and HR professionals do? To mitigate the risks and maximize the benefits of ChatGPT in the workplace, companies need to establish clear policies and guidelines. The webinar will also cover what a ChatGPT policy should include.
During this webinar, Dr Roselyn Borg and Dr Patrick Farrugia will be guiding you through this hot new topic whilst giving you helpful advice for you to ensure that ChatGPT and similar tools are effectively integrated into your HR processes and how to manage this tool. Participants will be able to ask questions and give insight on their experiences so far on this topic, so apply now and book your space to participate!
Webinar will be delivered via Zoom.
This is a past event. Click here to browse our next events!
10 May 2023
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment: The attendee must pay the registration fee in full and cannot cancel once the link for the webinar is sent. The registration fee is only refundable if the webinar is cancelled by Ten Yards Legal. Payment is to be made as soon as possible and by no later than 7 days from the webinar.
2. Attendance: The attendee should attend the entire webinar to acquire the relevant knowledge on the topic being discussed. The attendee must show his/her full name on the screen for attendance recording purposes. Should this not be possible for some reason, the attendee must inform Ten Yards Legal of their identity via the chat function on the webinar platform in use. Ten Yards Legal reserves the right to remove from the webinar any individual whose username does not conform with these requirements.
3. Access: The attendee will receive access to the webinar via a unique link provided by Ten Yards Legal. The attendee must not share this link with anyone else nor should they share their screen with anyone else.
4. Recording: The webinar will not be recorded. Any third party recording of the webinar or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.
5. Cancellation: Ten Yards Legal may cancel the webinar at any time for any reason before the start of the webinar.
6. Intellectual Property: The content presented in the webinar, including but not limited to materials, slides, and videos, is the intellectual property of Ten Yards Legal or the presenter. The attendee may not reproduce or distribute any of the content without the Ten Yards Legal’s or the presenter’s permission.
7. Content: The information presented in the webinar is for educational or informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, or other professional advice. Attendees should consult with a qualified professional for specific advice relating to their situation.
8. No Guarantees: Ten Yards Legal is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content, or for any actions taken by attendees based on the information presented.
9. Liability: Ten Yards Legal is not responsible for any technical difficulties or interruptions in the webinar caused by the attendee’s internet connection or device. Ten Yards Legal is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or business interruption, arising from the attendee’s participation in the webinar.
10. Limitation of Liability: Ten Yards Legal is not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, arising from the use of, or inability to use, the information presented in the webinar.
11. Third-party content: The webinar may include links or references to third-party websites or content. Ten Yards Legal is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any third-party content, or for any actions taken by attendees based on that content.
12. No Lawyer-Client Relationship: Ten Yards Legal is not providing legal advice or establishing a lawyer-client relationship through the webinar or any linked service.
13. Modification: Ten Yards Legal may modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Malta.
15. Agreement: By submitting the form thus registering for the webinar, the attendee agrees to these terms and conditions.